Abusaid Gómez y Asociados has a significant track record in corporate matters, advising clients from the incorporation of legal vehicles to deploy operations in Colombia, to the completion of their activities, including compliance with all legal requirements in response to the particular needs of each company.
The firm is characterized by providing comprehensive legal advice with the purpose of providing its clients with all the tools to face the challenges derived from the development of economic activities in Colombia and abroad.
In the same sense, the legal orientation of Abusaid Gómez y Asociados advocates for the implementation of good corporate practices, so we offer our clients the design of a corporate-level system that observes the provisions of the Colombian data protection regime, as well as an institutional protocol that allows them to comply with the required Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risk Management System (SARLAFT) required in Colombia.
- We take care of all the formalities for the incorporation of the company, of the branch of a foreign company or of the commercial establishment.
- We take care of the fulfillment of the annual obligations (drafting of the minutes of the ordinary meeting, renewal of the commercial registration, drafting of the management report and drafting of the business group report if applicable) of the company, which are essential for the proper functioning of the company.
- We draft minutes of extraordinary meetings where important decisions are made about the company, such as the change of the legal representative or the corporate name, among others. Additionally, we register such minutes with the Chamber of Commerce.
- We handle the trademark registration process.
- We represent our clients in insolvency and corporate reorganization processes.
- We prepare and file before the Chamber of Commerce the necessary documents to report the situation of control or corporate group.
Talk to an Advisor
Tell us about your case to receive personalized advice